11 oct 2011

Special Halloweeeen!!!!! :P

ENG: 
Well Well Halloweeen is coming soon! Ready?
I do! with this wonderful outfit Severed Garden, which I love because the store has a lot of work outfits and everything and what matters most super cute!
and especially with the skin of AL VULO! yes yes yes I love perfect.
and of course a fantastic pose PURPLE POSES. As you see in the picture .. is a witch outfit!
y. .. halloweeen good to me I love it! so prepare a good outfit and have fun!


ESP: 
Bueno Bueno pronto va a llegar Halloweeen! preparados ?
Yo si! con este estupendo outfit de Severed Garden, que me encanta porque la tienda tiene unos outfits bastante trabajados y sobre todo y lo que más importa super bonitos!
y Claro como NO! Un nuevo SKIN de AL VULO!! que no falte!! y las fantasticas poses de PURPLE POSE!
Como veis en la foto.. es un outfit de bruja! 
y... bueno a mi halloweeen me encanta! así que preparaos un buen outfit y a drisfrutar!!





Skin:  al vulo!- Easy* black NEW!! 
Outfit: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Morgana ♥
Pose: PURPLEPose372 VANIA  NEW!!!