1 abr 2016

♥ Happy birthday My Fashion SL







Eng:

Yesterday, It makes 5 years since i started to post about second life and I feel very grateful, so I couldn´t avoid to make an entry. First of all, thanks to all the designers who trusted and supported me from the first posts, like blueberry, Izzie's, or c'est la vie, which are those that are still today with me and i love them a lot.
Then came other sponsors, who are important too, and I would thank you with all my heart  because my blog would not have gone so far without them, so.. thank you so much ♥.
Also thanks to those wonderful bloggers who have been supporting me and told me little tips, and we have been teaching each other.
Thanks to all my Friends for supporting me too, and tell me what´s right or wrong, and say: Cristina, is very noticiable the photoshop.
Thanks to this person for being my muse,but especially... THANK YOU ALL!!!


Esp:

Ayer, cumplí 5 años posteando todo tipo de publicaciones de second life, y me siento tan agradecida con todo el mundo que no he podido evitar hacer una entrada. Primero de todo, gracias a todos los diseñadores que confiaron y me apoyaron desde los primeros posts, como por ejemplo, blueberry ,izzie's, o c'est la vie, que son los que hoy en día siguen conmigo, y les tengo muchísimo aprecio. Después llegaron otros sponsors que no son menos importantes, y que se lo agradezco con todo mi corazón porque mi blog no hubiera ido tan lejos si no fuera por ellos. Así que muchísimas gracias ♥. 
También gracias a esas bloggers maravillosas que me han ido apoyando y que me han dicho pequeños tips, y que nos hemos enseñado cosas mutuamente. 
Gracias a mis amigos por apoyarme, y decirme esto queda bien, esto queda mal, y decirme Cristina, se nota mucho el photoshop, Gracias a cierta persona por ser mi muso. Pero en general GRACIAS A TODOS!